So I’ll keep it real with you. I work my ass off 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. In between that, I’m juggling a blog, the cruel financial responsibilities of my mid-twenties, satisfying my constant thirst for inspiration and churning creativity, interacting with humans, etc. It’s not that I don’t have the time to paint my face as a mysterious Instagram honey dip, I just don’t want to. Caking shit on my face takes so much out me, personally. It’s draining. So here’s the routine that I follow everyday. It’s simple:
1. Start with a clean face. Duh!
2. Glossier Soothing Face Mist. Spray like 7 times bc that shit smells like fresh roses.
3. Glossier Priming Moisturizer. This baby does wonders.
4. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint. Put 5 drops about the size of a dime: cheeks, forehead, chin & nose. Awesome alternative to foundation. Instantly dewy & fresh AF.
5. Glossier Stretch Concealer In Dark. Apply under eyes & all the way down to inner cheek stopping at nostrils. Blend with a sponge. Add a lil bit to the tip of the nose.
6. Revlon Masterpiece eyeliner.
7. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. Fan a bit on the cheekbones & tip of the nose.
9. Glossier Generation G sheer matte lipstick.You know when you don’t want to obviously wear lipstick so you bite your lips all day? No? Lol, well shit.
10. Finish with Nyx Matte Finish spray
Done in 7 minutes!
Get your own here: